Renew Your Skin By Removing Your Sun Damage and Age Spots
Clear, younger looking skin is just a few treatments away when using the IPL Photorejuvenation treatment. Better known as the Limelight Facial, this new, non-invasive approach to skin rejuvenation is an innovative sun damaged skin and age spot treatment.
By selecting one of three programs, your practitioner will customize your Limelight Facial to your skin type and selectively treat your brown and / or pigmented areas. By heating the pigmented brown or red cells, your skin tone and surface imperfections will significantly improve, leaving you with a more youthful appearance.
Restoring the vitality your skin once had, you will experience a calming procedure that can be done on your lunch hour. Be assured that you will walk out of Britannia Dermedics feeling renewed, refreshed, and confident in your skin.
In addition to sun damage and age spots, the Limelight Facial commonly treats:
- Sun damage and age spots on Face, Chest, Shoulders, Arm, and Hands,
- Photo damage
- Diffuse redness,
- Tiny veins (AKA: Telangiectasia),
- Hyperpigmentation and brown spots, and
- Appearance of rosacea (but will not remove it entirely).
Photorejuvenation has a wealth of benefits, including:
- Quick, safe & comfortable procedure,
- No gel, pain medication or anesthetic cream required (utilizes pulsed light),
- Quick treatment time (less than 1 hour),
- Minimal treatments required (1-3),
- Works on most skin types as it can be customized to different skin tones and aging conditions, and
- Works in combination with Laser Vein Removal.
It is important to note that the Limelight Facial will not remove birthmarks and moles.