Restore Your Skin's Natural Glow
Pearl Laser Resurfacing, best known as a Thermal Peel, is your non-surgical answer to restoring your skin's natural smoothness and glow. By combining resurfacing lasers with the gentleness and safety of non-invasive procedures, the top layer of your skin will be treated with pulses of light in a pre-selected pattern. The laser simultaneously sends heat to deeper layers of skin, forming a natural protective dressing on the skin during the restorative process. After 3 - 4 days, this dressing will peel or slough off, revealing a healthy, pearl-like glow.
Bringing back your skin's structure and vitality, you will experience Britannia Dermedics' innovative laser skin technology, in a calm and caring atmosphere.
Pearl Laser Resurfacing Most Common Skin Revitalizing Treatments
- Acne & acne scarring,
- Sun damage,
- Wrinkles & fine lines, and
Uneven skin textures.
Benefits of having Laser Skin Resurfacing:
- Improves skin texture & pigmentation,
- Minimizes wrinkles,
- Minimal treatments required (1-2),
- Minimal "social" downtime of 3-4 days,
- Able to combine with other procedures as treatment is completed with a fractional laser, and
- Works well in combination with Cutera's Titan Skin Tightening or 3D Approach to Skin Rejuvenation.
Best Skin Types for Pearl Laser Resurfacing:
- Best used on light - medium skin tones
- Mild to moderate sun damage