Laser hair removal is the best way to stop waxing and shaving and say goodbye to unwanted hair forever.
Laser Hair Removal FAQ
Is laser hair removal permanent?
• Yes, laser hair removal is permanent.
Is laser hair removal painful?
• No, our laser hair removal is not painful. Our team is highly skilled and knowledgeable about how to conduct the procedure gently and without pain.
What areas can be treated?
• Laser hair removal can be done to face, legs, arms, underarms, back, and sensitive areas: chest, bikini, and nipples.
Does skin tone matter?
• As the laser treatment targets dark pigment, you may have heard that dark skin tones cannot be treated. However, high quality treatment can now accommodate every skin tone. This system is able to treat light-to-dark skin tones, as well as tanned skin.
How long does it take?
• The treatment is done in a minimal amount of time. Depending on skin tone, the treatment takes three to six sessions and should not need to be repeated.
How it works
Professionals use lasers to break down and destroy the dark pigment within hair using a strong light. The repeated sessions break down the follicle that produces the hair, stopping it from growing again. As a result, the dark hairs stop appearing up to seventy percent of the time, and no in-grown hairs grow because the follicle is not able to produce them.
A Good Investment
Shaving can irritate the skin and requires an expensive cycle of purchasing razors, as well as time commitment for up-keep. Waxing lasts longer than shaving, but also involves costly appointments and often comes with rashes or in-grown hairs. Laser hair removal is a rewarding treatment that will leave you with positive and permanent results.
Make sure to go to a medical spa facility to ensure the best treatment from a team of professionals. High quality laser hair removal is a good investment for your time and appearance.