Preparations for a wedding happens long before the actual day and this is especially true for getting the bride ready for her big day. Your skin needs to be at its best and it’s important not to leave this to the last minute.
At Britannia Dermedics, we suggest incorporating skin and body care into your wedding planning well in advance. These are our suggestions of what you can do now to make sure you look and feel your very best when the big day arrives:
- Lots of couples decide to hit the gym to slim down and tone their body for the big day. Sometimes, there are areas that are impossible to target. At Britannia Dermedics, we offer body shaping and contouring with our newest SculpSure treatments. These treatments are fast, effective and require no downtime. The treatment safely and effectively breaks down body fat, resulting in a more defined shape. You will need 2-3 treatments, each at 4 weeks apart and full results are seen 8 weeks after your last treatment so this treatment is ideal to start well before your big day.
- Wouldn’t it be wonderful to be hair free for your wedding and, of course the honeymoon! Laser hair removal is a great alternative to waxing or electrolysis or razors. Treatments deliver permanent hair reduction and can we can treat a wide range of skin types and tones safely and effectively. You will need 8-12 treatments at 6 weeks apart so this is a treatment that should be considered early in order to be ready for your big day.
- You want to look your most radiant and youthful on your big day. Regular facials are often not enough. Consider a non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment with our top of the line laser technology. The result will be a brighter, more even skin tone.
- If you have more serious skin concerns such as acne scarring, stretch marks, or enlarged pores, we offer Venus Viva skin resurfacing treatments. This non-invasive treatment is amazing for improving skin’s texture and tone. Booking 2-3 treatments spaced 30 days apart before your wedding is ideal to ensure your skin is at its best for your big day.
- Talk to our injection specialist about reducing wrinkles and restoring volume and fullness to give you a refreshed appearance. At Britannia Dermedics, our specialists can help reduce wrinkles as well as lift and fill the contours of your face to regain your youthful appearance.
- Being on a regular routine of a good skin care line is also essential to having the best skin on your big day.
Call us to book your complimentary consultation so we can let you know what treatments we think would be best for you so that you can reach your goals of looking your best on your big day!